Natrelle® style saline and silicone filled breast implants listed below and implanted in
the United States after April 1, 2002* are eligible for coverage under the
Allergan ConfidencePlus® Warranty provided that the implants were used:
Qualified Natrelle® Style Breast Implants
- As intended by appropriately qualified and licensed surgeons in accordance
with current and accepted plastic surgery techniques
- In accordance with the current Natrelle® style implant Directions for Use.
Please visit http://natrelle.com/safety_info.html for Directions for Use.
- Saline Filled Breast Implants: Style 68HP, 68MP, 68LP, 163, 168, 363LF, 468
- Silicone Filled Breast Implants: Style 10, 15, 20, 40, 45, 110, 115, 120
ConfidencePlus® Warranties apply only to cases of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture or implant deflation that requires surgical intervention.
For a copy of the complete program details and terms click here.
Events Not Covered
The ConfidencePlus® Warranties do not apply to:
- Removal for capsular contracture
- Dissatisfaction with implant size or aesthetics
- Adverse reactions other than implant deflation or rupture
- Loss of product integrity caused by open or closed capsulotomy
- Loss of product integrity caused by cosmetic revision surgery
- Other manufacturer's product
- Financial reimbursement for a non-Natrelle® style replacement product in lieu of a Natrelle® style replacement product
Filing a Claim
To submit a ConfidencePlus® Warranty claim for product replacement and financial assistance contact Allergan Product Surveillance Team prior
to implant replacement surgery.
Allergan Product Surveillance Team
Financial assistance and product replacement will be issued upon receipt and verification of the explanted product, the
return goods authorization (RGA) and the patient’s general release.
This is a summary of Allergan’s ConfidencePlus® Warranty. It is an overview only and not a complete statement of the program.
You may obtain a copy of the complete Allergan ConfidencePlus® Standard and ConfidencePlus® Premier Warranty and terms for saline-filled
and silicone-filled breast implants by writing or calling:
Allergan Warranty Processing
You may also obtain a copy of the warranty from your physician, or by clicking here to download.
11009 Metric Blvd
Austin, TX 78758
Allergan reserves the right to cancel, change, or modify the terms of the Allergan ConfidencePlus® Standard and ConfidencePlus® Premier coverages. Any such
cancellation, change, or modification will not affect the currently stated terms of the Allergan ConfidencePlus® Standard and ConfidencePlus® Premier coverages
for those already enrolled.
Allergan’s ConfidencePlus® Standard and ConfidencePlus® Premier Warranties are non-transferable and non-refundable.
* For product implanted prior to this date contact Allergan at 800.624.4261.